Your use of Our Website, and Our Telephone Booking Service is subject to these terms and conditions together with any additional terms and policies referred to in them ("Our Terms").
Thank you for choosing Luxury Arab Spa, the best place to book a professional massage in the French alps.
These terms and conditions of service together with any terms and policies referred to in them ("Our Terms")
Luxury Arab Spa provides a booking service (the "Services") for a range of massages ("Massages") that are performed in each and every case by independent self-employed professional massage practitioners ("Independent Practitioners"). In providing this booking service, Luxury Arab acts as the agent of these Independent Practitioners. Luxury Arab has no responsibility for any Massages which you book through us: we are simply involved with the booking process, as well as providing ancillary services as explained below.
The Services we offer allow you to search through Our Website and purchase Massage from a number of Independent Practitioners. As part of the Services, we also provide some ancillary services such as arranging such bookings and providing you with customer service assistance.
In order to use the Services you must be over 18 years of age.
USE OF OUR SITE
Our Terms govern your use of our website (“ Our Site ”) and also our App (“ Our App ”) and our telephone booking services (collectively “ Our Booking Services ”). By using Our Site or Booking Services, you agree to abide by Our Terms.
Please read Our Terms carefully and thoroughly. If you do not accept Our Terms, you must not make a booking through Luxury Arab for any Massage Treatment.
You confirm that you are of legal age to access and use Our Website and/or Our Booking Services and of legal capacity to agree to Our Terms. You are not eligible to use Our Booking Services if you are under the age of 18.
BOOKING PROCESS & PAYMENT
You can make a booking through Our Website by choosing an Independent Practitioner.
Unless otherwise agreed during the booking process, payment will only be accepted by card.
Your card payment details will be requested at the time of booking and payment will be collected when you make a booking.
Full payment of the Massage Fee is due at the time of booking. Full details of the prices are referred to below.
The Massage Fee belongs to the Independent Practitioner who provides the Massage. Luxury Arab collects the Massage Fee from you as their agent. For each booking made through us, we charge the relevant Independent Practitioner an agreed fee (plus any VAT payable thereon) for introducing you to that Independent Practitioner ("Our Agent's Fee"). We have an agreement with each Independent Practitioner under which we are entitled to deduct Our Agent's Fee from the Massage Fee paid by you for the Massage.
We will do all that we reasonably can to ensure that all of the information you give us when paying for the Massage is secure by using an encrypted secure payment mechanism. However, in the absence of negligence on the part of Luxury Arab, we will not be legally responsible to you for any loss that you may suffer if a third party gains unauthorised access to any information that you may give us at any time.
All payments by credit card or debit card need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer. We may also need to use extra security steps via Verified by Visa.
By making a booking you agree to provide complete, correct and true information including without limitation billing and payment information.
Once your booking is accepted and confirmed by the Independent Practitioner, you will receive confirmation of your appointment by SMS and email.
As the lead person making the booking, you are responsible for:
- Full payment of the applicable Massage Fee;
- Ensuring the Independent Practitioner has access to your Designated Premises which must, in all cases, represent a suitable space in which the Massage can be performed, with all appropriate facilities (including, adequate lighting and heating);
- Providing as necessary, any additional booking and Massage information to other individuals participating in the Massages booked; and
- Ensuring the health and safety of the Independent Practitioner whilst at your Designated Premises.
All Massage Fees are payable through Our Website or over the telephone as part of our telephone booking service. As noted above, we collect payment of Massage Fees on behalf of the Independent Practitioner to whom we charge Our Agent's Fee. Please note that all fees and charges are exclusive of VAT and VAT will be charged by the Independent Practitioner at the prevailing rate where applicable.
PROMO CODES AND REFERRALS
We may from time to time create and offer promotional codes and referral codes (together "Codes") that can be redeemed on the Site against purchases of Massages. Codes will only be valid for a period of time stated on or with them
Codes do not have any cash value. Codes may:
- only be used for personal and noncommercial purposes. You can share your unique code with your personal connections via social media where you are the primary content owner. Codes may not be duplicated, sold, transferred, distributed or made available to others online (including through public sites such as coupon sites) or by other means;
- not be promoted in any way including via a Search Engine;
- not be exchanged for cash;
- only be used once and only one Code may be used per person;
- and may be subject to specific terms which will be made available by us, and must only be used in accordance with those terms.